AOK Roll to Roll Software For DTF printer L805 L1800 for acroRip 9.03 etc.
• No sales tax out of California
• Ship from California
• Return policy:30 days returns • Delivered In 3-5 business days
Directly print from AcroRip 9.03 / Partner Rip feature. Direct Acrorip Buffering. no need to wait. The roll software automatically creates a virtual printer(AOK ROLL PRINTER)，you need to select the virtual printer in any Rip software or other print software as output printer.
- Delivery policy
- 30 Days Return
Category:Computers/Tablets & Networking|Software|Drivers & Utilities
It only compatibles with WINDOWS 7 /10 /11 .Not compatibles with Mac Os
This software converts your regular printer to a roll printer.
How it works:
1.You just need to click the feed button ,the printer will feed the film or paper in and stops waiting for print task.
2.The roll software automatically creates a virtual printer(AOK ROLL PRINTER)，you need to select the virtual printer in any Rip software or other print software as output printer .
3.Now you can print your design .
4.You will see the print task in this roll software, you can manually or automatically print it. The paper or film will stops after print.
5.With EJECT button in our software, the printer will eject specific length of the media to allow you cut the film or paper.
We will send you activation code after you purchase(mostly will receive in 6 hours). If you are not satisficed with the purchase ,you can get full refund in 14 days. Features:
1. Roll to roll feature without any hardware changes.
2. Directly print from AcroRip 9.03 / Partner Rip feature.
3. Direct Acrorip Buffering. no need to wait.
4. Finish same job with multiple printers.
5. After print , you can one click to forward the film to cut position(No feed back feature.)
6. sheet mode and roll mode any time .
7. with job manager you do not need to buffer your history job again, just select your printed job here and click print..
8. No Film extra will come out it will stop the print wherever its completed
Please note :
1.You have to pull the film out if you want to turn off the printer, mostly customer do not need to turn it off
2.The printer do not allow you to roll back the film.
We have tested this software with epson printer model below：
more model may works, and updated later.
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)