Category:Business & Industrial|Printing & Graphic Arts|Screen & Specialty Printing|Heat Transfer|Transfers
Once buyer fill up ink , we do not accept the return. If buyer do not know how to use the printer, we are glad to help. We offer free set up software remotely. You can install TeamViewer and send us access code.
DTF is a new technology that allows users print designs/artworks onto the transfer films. These films are then transferred onto a garment of choice using an adhesive and can last as long as silkscreen prints.
The DTF Process is as simple as it name suggests. Print on a film with DTF printers and directly transfer onto the fabric. It works with 100% cotton, polyester, 50/50 blend, and more!
· No Pretreatment Needed
Use powder to transfer onto the fabric
Images does not cracking Feels softer
· More Durable
Works with all fabrics - cotton, polyester, 50/50 blend, Nylon, Leather, and more!
· CMYK + White for printing
· A4 size large printing area
· white ink stirring, can solve the problem of ink clogged .
· Transparent top window so you can see the print working status
· WIMS (White Ink Management System) - a Proprietary White ink "mix and recycle" feature
1.Print the image onto the matte side of film in mirror mode (CMYK > White ink)
2.Apply Ecofreen hot melt powder evenly and remove the excess powder
3.Hovering to bake the hot melt powder (170°C /338°F, 5 min)
4.Transfer the image by heat press at 140°C or 284°F for 15sec with medium pressure
5.Cold and peel (Remove the film gently)
· A4 Size DTF Printer
· 6 * 100 ml ink (CMYK+WW)
· 100 pcs A4 size PET films
· 2 LBs hot melt adhesive powder
· USB print software dongle
· Printer Head Cleaning solution(100 ml)
· print software
· Live support
· 12 Month Limited Warranty (Warranty does not cover the printhead, ink system )